Thursday, December 2, 2010

Can we get fake plants?




jeggings-LF , tank- PacSun, cropped shirt-Target, fedora-Target men's dept, 
socks-Hot Topic, boots-Jeffrey Campbell

On January 1st, Babe and I will be moving out of our apartment and into a town house. We're so excited and can't wait to get in it. These are a few shots I took in what will soon be out new front patio. I love that there are plants all over, but I've killed bamboo. Twice. I may let Babe figure out the landscaping situation. I'm driving myself crazy thinking of what colors to paint the walls and where to put the furniture. I think that's enough for me. 

2 comments:

Ellen ♥ said...

aaww.. think of light colors to paints to your walls. :)

ellenreviews.blogspot.com

thehautepursuit said...

hey girl! you've killed bamboo?? isn't that hard to do? hahahahaha maybe not?

you should buy ferns or something...those grow like crazy and live FOREVER!

thanks for stopping by and leaving ur lovely comment :)

xoxo
V