Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Gray Skies


I tend to get a specific color in my head and then spend the next few weeks buying anything that catches my eye in that color. Lately it's been gray. Which is so unlike me. I usually lean towards brighter colors. 


Being relatively tall for a female, I can get away with longer items like maxi dresses and this duster. It's still too warm to wear the duster outside, but my classroom is freezing. An All Saints store recently opened up in a local mall here. Talk about making a girl happy! Now I no longer have to wait to get an item through the mail. I love instant gratification. The minute I put this dress on, I knew it was mine.


I have a sock fetish. I have no idea how many knee high and otk socks I own. Different colors, designs, and patterns. And I keep buying them. I'm running out of room to keep them but that doesn't stop me. I have socks that still have the tag on them. I loved these, they're crotched, sparkle, and have two small heart-shaped buttons on the side. Do you have an item of clothing you just can't stop buying?


dress: All Saints; socks: F21; boots: Jeffrey Campbell (got mine at Solestruck); duster: so old, I forgot where I got it; rings: gifted and Lucky Brand

3 comments:

Dylana Suarez said...

That dress is really lovely!

Just came across your blog :)

xoxo,

colormenana.blogspot.com

Fashion Cappuccino said...

Such a beautiful dress! And I love socks too! I think I keep buying bodycon dresses or skirts and it's something I love to wear. xoxoxxoo

Francesca said...

Hay thanks for commenting back. You gave me the wrong URL which made me lost for about a minute until I just clicked on your profile haha. you are eclecticmine not just eclectic :P the dress is Stolen Girlfriends Club and I won it off ebay for like $30 when it retails at $250+. LOVE ebay!!!

opinionslave.blogspot.com xx