Thursday, November 4, 2010

Taunting

                                                               Sergeant Pepper Maxi Coat Free People

I will not be buying this coat. I will not be pairing it with skinny jeans and OTK boots, or a mini dress with tights and booties. I want to do all of that, but buying this coat makes no sense. Winter in South Florida is practically non existent. This coat would sit in the back of my closet and taunt me. I want it. Badly. But the grown up side me is telling me it would be a silly thing to do. I love Ft Lauderdale, I've lived here most of my life and I'm not a fan of cold weather. Cold weather clothing on the other hand, makes me smile. Sweaters, coats, and boots. Boots, my true love (my boyfriend knows and understands). So although I want to, I will not be buying this coat. Or any of the other millions I'm falling in love with this season. Instead, I'll head to the beach on this warm November day and hit he waves. 

No comments: